Assignment 1 is due in a week! I started two week ahead and I am almost done. I am not a qualified programmer and Piazza is my best friend. Many fellow students throw a lot of helpful questions there and many of my problem are solved from the responses. The hardest part of this assignment is to figure out what the is should be because i will change once the recursion reduced. However, I am not sure if my way if proper, I implemented a function to find out the best solution and I used the equation in the assignment sheet to work back finding what the value of i is. I still use recursive function and it turns out working and giving me the best result. At this point, I don't think this assignment challenges me too much but I felt dizzy when i first looked at the sheet.
In this week, we worked on recursion a few times. Let's write about it later in reading week.
So far, I think 148 is more abstract that 108 and we need to practice to understand every concept. The lab is very helpful and I meet new friends every time. When it was in class, I asked the person sit beside me questions, and I learned a lot from them.
Computer science is not my intention of coming to UofT, but from now on, I will consider it as my future studies. I hope I will make the best choice.
See you soon! :)))))
No comments:
Post a Comment